Thursday, May 26, 2005

Old complaints [2003 leia-se...]

Bad temper

Maybe I should be less enthusiastic,
There´s not such a thing in this world we can validate as"fantastic",
why do I get so attached?
To things I should really forget?
This fucking glass makes me feel weak,
but, either way, I will never be thick,
Friends or something like that,
I don´t feel ready to know you, that is a fact.
I feel such a rage,
I know it must be an outrage,
Knowing you aren´t to blame,
Why do I have such an huge shame?
Deceptive appearances, persecute me all around,
Sorry, this is just what I have already found...


Life sucks, then we die,
private jokes make me cry,
´cause all the dolts are happy,
guess why?
Maybe if you try hard,
you´ll find you are really sad,
´cause you are already dead...

ps: Já se passou algum tempo, já não sou assim taaaaaaaaaao anormal ;P

3 comments:

Tomatinha said...

Poderoso... e pk será k as bonecas são felizes? hum? ou serão pseudo-felizes? :P Antes as privates jokes faziam-te chorar...e agr fazem-te chorar d tanto rir... é bom vermos as mudanças em nos...e sermos capazes de seguir em frente com as novas aprendizagens....e so uma cena: tu n eras anormal, apenas sentias a vida de modo diferente.. :)

Elektrik_Girl said...

Amiguinha não são as "dolls" mas sim os "dolts" = idiotas/ ignorantes, mas obrigado pelo comentário, tens toda a razão, estava no processo de construção da minha identidade, daí todos estes pensamentos que agora realmente me fazem rir ;P

Tomatinha said...

Agr grizei-me!!! dolts e n dolls... ok agr é oficial n largo mais os meus óculos por nda! N vejo puto! Esquece então as perguntas iniciais...nda a haver! mas o resto mantenho! :)